Supporting School Transformation
A Unique Approach
We bring together a unique and dynamic combination of research knowledge, extensive leadership experience and statistical data analysis expertise to support rapid and sustained improvement in schools. Our approach to the management of change centres on three fundamental questions: How good is our school? What must we do to make it better? and How can we support leaders in the actions they take?
How can we help?
We provide comprehensive help for school leaders and education professionals through:
- Supporting school evaluation and school effectiveness;
- Supporting strategic school improvement planning;
- Analysing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data;
- Deploying our tried and tested management tools;
- Supporting leadership development via training and coaching;
- Undertaking commissioned research projects;
- Working with leaders as part of interim leadership solutions;
- Supporting the teaching of mathematics and statistics.
Our support is based on sound up-to-date research evidence and a practical knowledge of 'what works' in school Improvement. Our approach is always underpinned by a deep commitment to social justice, academic rigour and creative problem-solving.
How do we support?
The purpose of our work is to encourage leaders and other colleagues to be on the 'front foot' and to enable them to take greater control of their professional situation within what has become an increasingly confusing and contradictory accountability system.
In providing high quality support, we always work alongside people. Getting to know the context in which individual schools operate is key to shaping our tailored advice and professional guidance on how to improve outcomes for children and young people.
We would love to hear from you
If you would like to discuss your specific needs (without obligation) or to arrange a face-to-face meeting with us, please contact us in the first instance by clicking the button below.